Do you want a table in a hobbyist only FRAG SWAP!?

Do you want a swap table spot?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jrpark22000

Premium member
As long as it fits on the half table, I don't see a reason to exclude dry goods.

That is along long as it is directly fish related. Let's not bring a PS3 or jewelry and make it a flea market :)

Last edited:

Pfisherman

I think that timing is everything, it should be spaced out evenly between any other local clubs events. I know that BNARC has a swap, and NWIMAC just had their first event. JARC does not have a premium event like this and I dont think that the Rockford club has one either.

I have a few industrial locations that don't have tenants at the moment.... you'd need to provide the tables though... space could be free or at a very lowwwwww cost ( like some cool coral :) ) ..... I will not allow alcohol on my property though for insurance reasons...

close to 294n ogden and one right by 294/55

jrpark22000

Premium member
I have a few industrial locations that don't have tenants at the moment.... you'd need to provide the tables though... space could be free or at a very lowwwwww cost ( like some cool coral :) ) ..... I will not allow alcohol on my property though for insurance reasons...
close to 294n ogden and one right by 294/55

Thanks Genn!

Pfisherman

I think that Karl (Icedearth) should share this on jarc, I know there are some frag dealers there. I will attend, and recommend charging admission even if its only a few bucks.

Cub21rak

If the numbers aren't there for a full on hobbyist swap at a rented hall, maybe someone has a large enough house to host a good turnout and have those that have commited be involved in table space then discuss at the event the idea of expanding to larger scale.

labas39

I would be interested but I'd have to buy a 24" wide tank and create some kind of rack; I've never done anything at a show before.