Don't Look Eye Candy!

ReeferMadness

Very cool pics, what kind of camera used? I am completely new to SW after many years of FW, I decided to dive into SW. I am going to go with a fish only setup to begin with then I might start to add corals after I get a hang of it. I literally just finished building a custom solid oak stand and canopy for a 3 foot wide 65 gallon, I just found out they make 4 foot 65 gallon tanks also. I may not make many posts but I will learn from the rest of you more expierenced reefer heads, lol:nhl_checking:

Cubbies

Very cool pics, what kind of camera used? I am completely new to SW after many years of FW, I decided to dive into SW. I am going to go with a fish only setup to begin with then I might start to add corals after I get a hang of it. I literally just finished building a custom solid oak stand and canopy for a 3 foot wide 65 gallon, I just found out they make 4 foot 65 gallon tanks also. I may not make many posts but I will learn from the rest of you more expierenced reefer heads, lol:nhl_checking:
Sorry :offtopic: but first post! :wel1: Those are some beautiful corals btw! Wish you were closer to me. :(

ColorMeCorals

I don't know camera, friend took most of these pics.

Stonefish13

I understand it's an eye candy thread and these pieces aren't for sale but do you ever sell clams is what I want to know?

ColorMeCorals

I don't sell clams very often. If you wan't one of these Cherry Picked 6" plus clams from my display you will need to bring $300.00 cash each to me and pick it up. Hope this answers your questions.

I understand it's an eye candy thread and these pieces aren't for sale but do you ever sell clams is what I want to know?

ColorMeCorals

LOL, So the corals in the WYSIWYG thread are not good enough?
You should make another pass through that thread. There are a lot of very nice corals waiting for you.New ones are added all the time.

fine show us the good stuff and don't sell it to us geez LMAO!!

Stonefish13

Thanks for the answer. Your pictures are very nice. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out there to buy a few pieces from your wysiwyg thread sometime soon.