Examples of our Tanks - Maintenance/Installations

TankItEasy

Premium Sponsor
Tank's for the kind words everyone! We are a full retail store with everything from protein skimmers and Radion's to AZOX and GFO. Stop by when you get a chance and don't forget about the 10% discount on livestock when you like us on Facebook in July.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
Tank's for the kind words everyone! We are a full retail store with everything from protein skimmers and Radion's to AZOX and GFO. Stop by when you get a chance and don't forget about the 10% discount on livestock when you like us on Facebook in July.

I dont have the devil i mean face book but i have cars and motorcycles so just need a address :p

TankItEasy

Premium Sponsor
Hey Joe, our address is 3700 N Ashland Chicago IL 60634. Our retail hours are Tuesday - Fridays 3-8pm Saturday and Sunday 11-6pm. We're closed on Mondays but if you want to give us a call @ 312-600-8265 sometimes we have people there that can help you.

madjoe

Premium member
Hey Joe, our address is 3700 N Ashland Chicago IL 60634. Our retail hours are Tuesday - Fridays 3-8pm Saturday and Sunday 11-6pm. We're closed on Mondays but if you want to give us a call @ 312-600-8265 sometimes we have people there that can help you.

Thanks wont be today but im always looking for places i havent been yet i will stop by one day im free

ninjamyst

Premium member
Do you guys carry tanks from major vendors like CADLights / Deep Blue / Fluval / etc or do you only do custom tanks?

TankItEasy

Premium Sponsor
Do you guys carry tanks from major vendors like CADLights / Deep Blue / Fluval / etc or do you only do custom tanks?
Hey ninjamyst,
We can get any brand you want. Deep Blue, Red Sea, Perfecto and All Glass are some of our favorites. Are you looking for something in particular?

Thanks,
Eddie