Fritz?

willtheld

Anyone ever use this salt mix? Know where it can be found locally?

I just tested my bright well mix with some disappointing results. An industry friend recommend Fritz to me and its the first I've heard of it. I Still have a good half of bucket to chew through of Brighwell but I'm thinking I might change at the end.

maidia

Team CR
Anyone ever use this salt mix? Know where it can be found locally?

I just tested my bright well mix with some disappointing results. An industry friend recommend Fritz to me and its the first I've heard of it. I Still have a good half of bucket to chew through of Brighwell but I'm thinking I might change at the end.
https://www.saltwateraquarium.com/fritzpro-r-p-m-salt-mix-box-55-lbs-makes-205-gallons-fritz-aquatics/?gclid=Cj0KEQjw88q9BRDB5qLcwLXr7_sBEiQAZsGja0hqkWLVEVzlj1YSrdcnlygXxS26QLP-i1rjWkEkY84aAoX_8P8HAQ

or Seven Seas they have them

Eddie79

Premium member
I have used Fritz in the past. Supposedly a lot of big aquariums use their salt. I was told it was really good quality. I got some sample buckets at the last show in Chicago. It worked well for me.

willtheld

Brightwell called me and asked me to send in a sample. I figured I'd label it so there was no confusion

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. Thingdoer

What was lacking with the Brightwell? I switched to it for a few months in around 2009, noticed a decline in health, then switched back to Seachem. I wasn't really impressed with it back then, although I can't tell you what parameters were off, because I didn't test beyond the basics.

willtheld

Everything actually, they tested their sample batch and it came out fine, so they want to test my bucket to see if something weird happened in packaging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk