Going to MiAMI

Kamreefer

So me and the Fiancee are going to Miami, you guys probably know what im going to ask wheres the fish stores! im also curious if i find something can i ship it back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Smitty

Premium member
The wife and I just came back from Disney world about 2 weeks ago, and we went to a shop called "World wide corals". They had nice and clean products and corals and tanks, but really pricey. And yes, I had everything shipped back to me once I got back home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kamreefer

in Miami so much temptation to grab coral alot of brains out here checking regulations to catch fiah and send them back
maybe shipping stuff home

Kamreefer

Alot of damsels out here literally u can net them Me and the my girlfriend found a tidepool and these damsels were everywhere

phish2277

The wife and I just came back from Disney world about 2 weeks ago, and we went to a shop called "World wide corals". They had nice and clean products and corals and tanks, but really pricey. And yes, I had everything shipped back to me once I got back home.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I have bought corals from WWC (World Wide Corals). They are great and their customer service is great. There corals are doing great. They have online auctions and sometimes they put corals on eBay.