Gold Torch

PolackoTaco

really? that's sounds more retail, reason I'm asking cause I planed on fraging this guy. think 20 per head is to low for community prices? I want to be fair at the same time and not really take a loss as you can say.

madjoe

Premium member
I think 20 per head is a good price for that one i know the colors make the difference in priceing but i wanna say 40 is retail at most shops . This hobby is full of taking hits lol

PolackoTaco

I hear ya joe, I was going through your post. sorry about the crash man but looks like your back on your way! some good people on here.

PolackoTaco

well a buddy of mine is telling me it's worth a bit more being a gold torch with yellow tips, any input on this? and I will let you know as soon as I frag this gal up, will be up for sale here on Chicagoreefs first.

madjoe

Premium member
well a buddy of mine is telling me it's worth a bit more being a gold torch with yellow tips, any input on this? and I will let you know as soon as I frag this gal up, will be up for sale here on Chicagoreefs first.
Dont u remember how much u paid prices vary but u can sell it for what ever u want ive seen gold at stores for 40$ stuff doesnt always hold it prices hell first time i bought red dragon it was 100$ a inch if u lucky to get a inch now u can buy a whole colony for 15$ hell i was throwing it away it got so cheap so its hard to tell u whats it worth just put a number on it and see if it sells

PolackoTaco

no clue, lol. but I found the exact torch on The Coral Dudes page and they are charging a ridiculous price for it.

https://www.thecoraldudes.com/products/tcd-gohans-rage-torch