Good place to buy designer clowns these days

snafu2223

So back in the market for some decent clowns. I use to be able to go on Craigs list and find like 30 breeders got some from boo has. But seems like it's hard finding breeders besides eBay. Any good local breeders around selling frostbites snowflakes lightenings. With good selections.

snafu2223

thanks for the replies. i guess i was looking for a breeder not really the middle man. ive gone to several different ones but don't have their numbers any more. if anyone could PM if they don't want to post.

r33fswagg3r

Premium member
So back in the market for some decent clowns. I use to be able to go on Craigs list and find like 30 breeders got some from boo has. But seems like it's hard finding breeders besides eBay. Any good local breeders around selling frostbites snowflakes lightenings. With good selections.
Check with Mario [MENTION=2790]Aquatica[/MENTION] he can order you in whatever you want.

latinreefer

[MENTION=2402]superfish[/MENTION] he's in Burr Ridge and has hundreds (he's a breeder and supplies many stores in the midwest)

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
I'm out in Sycamore and makes trips to the western burbs frequently. I have picasso, davinci, snowflake, orange ocellaris, black ocellaris, flurry, clarki, onyx percula, gold stripe maroon and some time other variants. I dont really have pictures as i have 1000's of fish. If you are looking for something specifically let me know and I can do.

Thanks

conchman

Premium member
Sir Overload, you are in Sycamore? When I get the 50 SCA finished, I will be looking for a couple of Black Ocellaris, you might have them?

TIA...