Google Chrome Stating Malware

uh oh. I don't use google chrome and got nothing. Does that mean I am in danger?
It is most likely a false-positive, since I think we have a link to their site on here. Their site may be infected however, so Chrome is linking the two together. So far I haven't seen any malware on my machine so we should be good.

yogoshio

Chrome is REALLY picky about programs. More so than most. Sometimes I have to use Mozilla every once in a while. That, and there are a TON of add programs in the background here.

frostyjay1

that's why I stopped using chrome. I kept getting these stupid popups from some game something. when I went back to regular explorer, no more of that crap.

that's why I stopped using chrome. I kept getting these stupid popups from some game something. when I went back to regular explorer, no more of that crap.
Ewww you use internet explorer?

I've had no issues with Chrome, it just sometimes gives false-positives like this.

Tethered_Limbs

It said premium aquatics is a known malware site. Adblocker will get rid of all those pesky ads so there is no need to use an inferior browser.

Jason R

For what its worth I have been getting sporadic DNS problems when clicking Forum links on this site. It doesn't happen on other sites so I doubt the problem is my PC.