Got Fish?

What stores have the best selection of fish, healthiest, widest selection?

Going to be coming from Indiana, and would like to hit a couple stores this weekend!

Thanks all!

S

chitown tom

reefgeeks has some purple tangs left for 75 each and powder blues for 35 if I remember correctly.

My purple is almost done with qt. Eating like a pig and super healthy.

Bommie

I was just there this past weekend (reefwise). He pretty much was empty on allot of things. I was told they are remodeling. I wouldn't recommend stopping by there if your coming from that far.

Sent from my Alcatel 6055U using Tapatalk

shift9k

Xzotic Aquatic World has always had a great selection. Went to BTR yesterday and they were empty on the saltwater side.

Anyone else seen decent selection anywhere recently?

wrasse

Reefwise and Aquapros didn't have much in the way of fish but they have always had good quailty fish. 2 weeks ago, bought a Exquisite African Wrasse from Aquapros; he is doing great.

- - - Updated - - -

Call the stores before you come. You can find out what they have in stock.

shift9k

We should keep an update list for who has what.

Went to Aquapros yesterday. Not many fish in-stock. A purple tang, couple blue tangs, a larger yellow eye, a couple of flasher wrasses, a mystery wrasse, bangaii's and clown.

danp

Went to Aquapros yesterday. Not many fish in-stock. A purple tang, couple blue tangs, a larger yellow eye, a couple of flasher wrasses, a mystery wrasse, bangaii's and clown.
Do you remember how much was mystery wrasse?

shift9k

Oh man, I don't. It was on the smaller size and had more of a purple sheen. Awesome looking fish. Looked fat and healthy.

danp

In two weeks I will be getting out my two male McCosker's Wrasse from my frag/quarantine tank. Around 1.5-2 inches.
If interested shoot me a message. Can provide pic. Both eating like pigs, both in frag/quarantine total 6 weeks when ready to sell.
Nothing was added since they were added to this tank.

carpetreef75

Premium member
reefgeeks has some purple tangs left for 75 each and powder blues for 35 if I remember correctly.

My purple is almost done with qt. Eating like a pig and super healthy.
what he said LOUIS [MENTION=363]Reef[/MENTION] geeks has some killer specials going on jump on his facebook
Bryan