Happy Memorial Day!

Best Fish

Wanted to introduce myself and wish you all a Happy Memorial Day. I also would be interested in becoming a sponsor. Being in Milwaukee, I realize that I am quite a trip for most of you but hopefully when your in the area you can stop in to say hi and "talk fish".

The following is a copy of what I just sent out to those on my email list. Feel free to sign up for my monthly email.

Hope to see you soon and here is what I just emailed out!

Greetings all ~

Best Fish will be open regular hours this Memorial Day weekend. Saturday 10am to 6pm, Sunday Noon to 5pm, Monday 10am to 6pm.

In addition to offering specials Saturday, Sunday and Monday on the items listed below, we will be donating some of the proceeds from those items to:

"Freedom Is Not Free" http://www.freedomisnotfree.com/reme...allensoldiers/

Mission Statement ----

Freedom Is Not Free is a 501(c)(3) organization dedicated to assisting wounded service members and their families, and the families of the fallen. Freedom Is Not Free makes grants to Purple Heart recipients and their families to meet their immediate financial needs, including but not limited to, the expenses associated with medical care, travel, home modification, and paying bills. We support community projects and provide activities for wounded service members and their families.

Sale items for this Saturday, Sunday and Monday:

Saltwater Related:

200 Gallon box of Coral Life Salt - -$38.00ea -- $8.00 of which will be donated to "Freedom Is Not Free"

Limpit's Reef Buffet - 10oz Package - $9.00ea - $3.00 of which will be donated to "Freedom Is Not Free"

24", 36", 48" ATI T-5 Light bulbs - $19.50 each - $2.00 of which will be donated to "Freedom Is Not Free"

Revive Coral Dip - $9.00ea - $2.00 of which will be donated to "Freedom Is Not Free"

50 gal Bag of Reef Crystal Salt - $15.00 Bag - $3.00 of which will be donated to "Freedom Is Not Free"

Fresh or Saltwater Related:

Aqueon Heaters - 300 watt $22.00 - $3.00 of which will be donated to "Freedom Is Not Free"

Aqueon Heaters - 250 watt $21.00 - $3.00 of which will be donated to "Freedom Is Not Free"

Aqueon Heaters - 200 watt $20.00 - $3.00 of which will be donated to "Freedom Is Not Free"

Fluval 5gal Chi - http://youtu.be/HC7ypOhM_Xw $60.00 - $10.00 of which will be donated to "Freedom Is Not Free"

Fluval 2gal Spec - $49 - $8.00 of which will be donated to "Freedom Is Not Free"

Emperor 400 - $59.99 after rebate - $8.00 of which will be donated to "Freedom Is Not Free"

20 Gallon Used Tanks - $10.00 ea - $3.00 of which will be donated to "Freedom Is Not Free"

29 Gallon Used Tanks - $16.00 ea - $5.00 of which will be donated to "Freedom Is Not Free"

Freshwater Related:

This Sunday Only -- All Freshwater Fish - 20% Off of our already low prices.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thank You and Please Pray for our soldiers and their families

Brian and Judy

"Best Fish"
1335 N. Martin Luther King Dr (3rd Street)
Mil Wi 53212

best-fish@earthlink.net

Here is the link to our Saltwater instock list:https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I#gid=0

REMEMBERING MEMORIAL DAY

For many, Memorial Day brings to mind images of parades and picnics, of barbecues and baseball games. What's sometimes forgotten is the reason for the holiday, the sacrifices made by American soldiers in times of conflict.

As the United States' death toll passes 1,000 in Afghanistan, Memorial Day takes on an especially poignant meaning this year.

Originally, the holiday was known as "Decoration Day." It was started by a Civil War general named Gen. John Logan, who was the Commander-in-Chief of the Grand Army of the Republic. General Logan sought a way to help the country come back together after the horrors and divide of the Civil War. This may come as a bit of a surprise, but Memorial Day, despite having been around for over 100 years in one form or another, didn't become an official federal holiday until 1971, when Congress passed the National Holiday Act. This created a three-day weekend at the end of May. Prior to this, different states observed the holiday on different days.

Also worth noting - the "national moment of remembrance." This moment takes place at 3 p.m. local time on Memorial Day and lasts one minute. According to Remember.gov, "the Moment does not replace traditional Memorial Day events; rather it is an act of national unity in which all Americans, alone or with family and friends, honor those who died for our freedom. It will help to reclaim Memorial Day as the sacred and noble holiday it was meant to be. In this shared remembrance, we connect as Americans."

MMreef

Happy Memorial Day,cool I am often in Milwaukee,for sure will make stop at your store next time I am there.

bennyblanco

Hi Brian!
I grew up in oconomowoc and went to UWM so we're always in the area as well! You're dangerously close to one of my Milwaukee favorites... Lakefront Brewery! I wish you guys were around when I was up there! I think all we had at the time was a fish store off 3rd street as well. Cant remember the name but was connected to a little pet store that had a bunch of reptiles. Welcome to the site and Happy Memorial day!

Brett

Best Fish

Hi Brian!
I grew up in oconomowoc and went to UWM so we're always in the area as well! You're dangerously close to one of my Milwaukee favorites... Lakefront Brewery! I wish you guys were around when I was up there! I think all we had at the time was a fish store off 3rd street as well. Cant remember the name but was connected to a little pet store that had a bunch of reptiles. Welcome to the site and Happy Memorial day!

Brett
We are in that same location, right off of expressway by the Bradley Center but building/store is completely renovated. Pet store next door has been closed for a long time. Whole area has changed since then, all riverfront condos. Of course the bars are still here :dance:, .

Hope to see you and make sure you introduce yourself, I am here everyday, 7am to 9pm. So even if its after our store hours, just call, no problem.

Brian