Has anyone upgraded their Apex to the current Generation?

I only ask as I just purchased the newest one because it was the only way to get the Trident right now. I have the Classic Version ( I think) which has been completely flawless in all its years.

I was just curious if the upgrade was worth it or put the main unit of the new one for sale and stick with what I have.

That's interesting to hear. In the last 12 years I have never had one issue with any Apex type products. They have actually been the most reliable thing I have ever owned. But I hear what you're saying and have been frustrated by many other products over the years.

My dos pump 2 times failed.. could have bought a new one with the money I spent and now 2 wavemakers dead...in little over 2 years that's pretty sad

I understand your pain, I have a morgue of failed products in my basement, a Red Dragon pump is on the top of the list. I’m more curious as to the brains of the new Apex vs. the older model. I would like to sell the older unit, but I am a little reluctant to give up a perfect piece of equipment.