Hello All

bluereef

My Name is Bret Freistedt. I have been in the bobby for over twenty years and have a 600 gallon reef at home and a 1200 gallon SW aquarium at my restaurant. Several years ago I dabbled with commercial coral propagation out of my home in Chenoa IL. We are selling our home and moving to Bloomington, so I have dismantled my propagation system and will be selling everything at a garage sale. I wanted to be up front with the administrators of this site, and if you need to remove this post I understand. I have struggled to figure out how to get the word out about my sale, as there is so much equipment and alot of it is commercial grade, my local Reef Club will not generate enough interest.

So if I get permission from your club I would like to post the address, date of the sale, and a word document attachment that lists the major items and asking price. I am not going to ship or hold items. No back and forth with e-mail, just a cash and carry garage sale.

My plan is to stay in the hobby on a much smaller scale, 150 gallons or less. Thanks for hearing me out

#theMatrix

I guess if you wanted to get the word out and be more active on here at a later time when the time comes.
You could pay the premium member fee and skip the post limit to post for sale or event topic.

ninjamyst

Premium member
other ways to advertise:

- Join the Chicago Windy City Reef facebook page
- Craigslist
- Contact local fish stores directly (plenty around ChicagoLand)

jrpark22000

Premium member
I guess if you wanted to get the word out and be more active on here at a later time when the time comes.
You could pay the premium member fee and skip the post limit to post for sale or event topic.
[MENTION=3970]bluereef[/MENTION] Matrix is correct for the first item. The way to be able to post in the market place is to be active, reach 25 meaningful posts and you'll your account will be upgraded.
Premium members also need 25 posts to be able to use the market place. The post limit is the only way to get the benefit of FS threads.