Help with another ID

maidia

Team CR
Dip the corals with CoralRX or Revive..But I don't know they are what king of bugs? Pod are hard to see under your eyes.

Sparky312

Yeah I'd say dip it. I think most dips are pretty much the same -- call up your LFS's one of them should carry some type of coral dip

rako1

Premium member
Problem is as soon as you move it they probably swim away, they seem to move around pretty quick, maybe a fish will eat them. I know my angles pick at everything

Fish Wrangler

air bubbles wouldn't move down though when there isn't any current. The only mysis in the tank should be dead because I feed frozen mysis. I thought it was nearly impossible to get mysis to grow in captivity too

Fish Wrangler

decisions decisions. I really want a mandarin, but don't know if I could support one once the pods are gone. A sixline is another option I'm considering too.

cet98

I wouldn't waste my time dipping your corals...whatever these are, they can be seen on the rock to the right in your video....which means they are likely everywhere at this point...imo they move alot like a pod and more than likely that is what they are...do a google search for "saltwater bugs" and you will find a ton of posts and pix to reference :)

Fish Wrangler

I'm probably not going to dip the coral since I saw it extending today, I don't want to stress it any more than it already is. I am seriously debating getting a mandarin goby though. I think I have enough pods for it to live long enough for me to train him to eat frozen.