Help with my Mocha clown(s) please

trackfast

Princess Trainer
A little over a week ago I found my female swimming very slowly near the sand, Normally she would be with her mate in the corner with most of my anemones. I noticed that one eye was bulging so I thought she could have been injured. I isolated her and started treating her with Melafix. After a week she looked much better; her colors weren't faded and she was swimming better.

During that week of isolation it didn't seem like she was eating at all. I also noticed that her mate in my DT also wasn't eating. I thought they were just missing each other and that things would return to normal when I put her back. When I returned her into the tank she stayed in a corner that had just one anemone and the two of them acted like strangers. She burrowed a little under some rock a day ago and tonight I found her tonight hosting some GSP in another corner. I caught her in a container and tried to return her to her old spot but she swam away immediately.

Are they "done" as a pair? Is there some ritual they go thru to become a pair again? And it still looks like neither are eating.

Any help or ideas would be appreciated.

Mjl714

Wow, difficult to say. As far as feeding have you tried their favorite food, whatever it is?

trackfast

Princess Trainer
Wow, difficult to say. As far as feeding have you tried their favorite food, whatever it is?
These clowns would normally eat anything; flakes, pellets, frozen. I even tried live brine but it was the same result.