Hey everyone

Twitch

Hey guys and gals its TheReefNinja from RC glad to see we have a place to congregate with out being treated like little kids.

Twitch

Haha I know right I thought I registered over here a few weeks ago but I guess I didnt after looking through my emails.

I hope my stay here is a little better than over there, but with out the power trip going on I dont see an issue arising.

NeverSatisfied }Q

I'm new to the whole chicagoland reef community.
up until this week never been on any of the chat sites or had any support.
Just trial and error on my own (very happy to be here).
Is there some history us newcomers should know? :listen:

Pufferpunk

A lot of us are coming over here from a very heavily moderated popular website. It's like we just escaped from a communist country!

SaylorsReef

up until this week never been on any of the chat sites or had any support.
Just trial and error on my own (very happy to be here).
Is there some history us newcomers should know? :listen:
Hey Billy, I see you are close. I'm often running between Morris and Joliet, let me know if you need anything.

The biggest piece of information I can give to a new person is to research everything before you purchase. The Local Fish Stores don't always care what you buy, as long as your buying.

NeverSatisfied }Q

Hey Billy, I see you are close. I'm often running between Morris and Joliet, let me know if you need anything.

The biggest piece of information I can give to a new person is to research everything before you purchase. The Local Fish Stores don't always care what you buy, as long as your buying.
Thank you, everyone here has been very warm and helpfully.
Good advice, I seem to have learned the costly mistake of impulse buying.
I'm sure I'll be shooting you some Q. at some point.
Tk's