Hi All

P.Olsen

Hello all, my name is also Phil. I have not been on RC for a years, the games and stupidity got out of control. I set up my firat salt tank 22 years ago and man a lot has changed since. I have a 210 RR, 1 1/2 yrs ago it was a mixed reef with lots of corals, fish and inverts but, then we had an issue with out basement flooding and the tank was neglected for about 4 month and I lost almost everything. I have spent the past few months getting things back to normal and I decided to look for info on the web since I am now starting the re build and I found this place. Finally a local resource with people who get supplies and LS from local vendors, deal with the same wild temp swings because of weather and so on. Great idea for a Chicago forum and I am glad to be here and hope to meet a lot of local people in the hobby to help each other out....

Smitty

Premium member
Good to meet you Phil...sorry to hear about your tank, but over time, I'm sure you'll make it better than it used to be. :)

EyeReef

Hey Phil....thanks for the intro!! Sorry about the flood..but I know the tank will come back stronger and better this time around