How and Why to Become a Premium Member

goat585

Administrator
I have been getting a lot of questions about our premium membership for the website. Here are the benefits of being a premium member

1. You will be eligible for special giveaways all year long. Every month we plan to give things away as well as have special Holiday giveaways. The more premium members we have the more giveaways we will do.

2. You will be eligible for special group buys. Starting in early 2018 we will have group buys that you can participate in. These will allow you to buy products at discounted rates.

3. You will be able to get into Chicago Reefs events for free or at a discounted rate. We are currently planning our first group event that should occur in the first month or two of 2018.

4. You will have access to use our community equipment like our par meter. We are also going to review and see if there are other items that would be useful for members to borrow.

5. You have a larger and more functional private message systems as well as a cool badge under your user name

6. A free T-Shirt for new premium members until we run out of stock.

7. More benefits to be added. We are going to continuously review our benefits and add as we can. We are hoping to add new feature next year.

All of these benefits are for $20 a year. Once you subscribe your membership will renew year after year until you cancel it.

How to Join.

Follow this link and in the middle of the page there is a link "click here to sign up" . Click on it select an option and follow the instructions

http://www.chicagoreefs.com/index.php?pageid=premiummember

Or

At the top of Chicago Reefs home page in the menu bar click on Membership.

If you have question please post here. Thanks for your support

sk8elenex92

Premium member
I need a new shirt mine shrunk and now is a smedium. I guess I'm not new member but I'll pay for one.

Why Join? To support the awesome Reefer community. Duh.

madjoe

Premium member
Hey thanks for all the giveaways and the effort I’ve seen to rebuild this site . I supported because i see some of the change that was needed here . Keep it up

york3rdbase

Premium member
I agree... glad to see more chatter on here and the incentives are great.. looking forward to using this as a resource again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xj_matt

Premium member
I second madjoe and york3rdbase ita nice aeeing ppl on the page brought me back more glad we can get this close camunity backtogeather and not out Source to different States where if we need a helping had it's far and few between.

goat585

Administrator
Thanks Guys. Its going to take time to get things fully going. 2018 should be a great year for this community.

Mark1313

Nice shirts!
Everybody looks or asks for a logo upgrade, and I'm all for that. Hell I'll recommend [MENTION=3067]Rcampos89[/MENTION], actually I think I did recommend him. Love his art, it's in my home.
Yet I think the current logo and shirts look great. So if that stays, I'm good.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
Nice shirts!
Everybody looks or asks for a logo upgrade, and I'm all for that. Hell I'll recommend [MENTION=3067]Rcampos89[/MENTION], actually I think I did recommend him. Love his art, it's in my home.
Yet I think the current logo and shirts look great. So if that stays, I'm good.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk
I have it on now looks great i agree with rcampos maybe he can keep same design but put some swagger on the lettering

Amozoc

Premium member
And become a premium member
Included when you post something to sell
Other
Members start bashing your post ? I said that for own
Experience, in this forum. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Thor

#theMatrix

And become a premium member
Included when you post something to sell
Other
Members start bashing your post ? I said that for own
Experience, in this forum. Thanks

Im sure that wasn't what happened.
I'm sure the confusion from posting something for sale in the wrong section wasn't a bash.

But if a user posts something for sale and a Google search shows that an item is cheaper on XYZ one should take it as feedback and not bash again.

I didn't see anything wrong in your for sale thread other than it being in the wrong section at 1st.

You could use the "report" triangle on posts to alert mods for guidance on dealing with posts.

A forum is open for debate on topics and dissagrements will happen.

Amozoc

Premium member
Yup i know that but is bad tjat guys from this forum bashing if i see something to sell is my problem to buy it or not not somebody else

goat585

Administrator
Not big deal if is sold is sold if not bo big deal

The mods are working on cleaning up the thread. The intro post actually is what I noticed to move the thread to the correct forum. We are watching and monitoring the threads. we are not on the forum at all times but we try to address issues as soon as we can or get notified.

Amozoc

Premium member
The mods are working on cleaning up the thread. The intro post actually is what I noticed to move the thread to the correct forum. We are watching and monitoring the threads. we are not on the forum at all times but we try to address issues as soon as we can or get notified.
Thanks sir