How was this guy able to do this for 1.5 yrs?

Pufferpunk

Wow, poor fishies! Maybe they were tiny juvies when he got them? Can't imagine the dragonet had much to eat in there.

Cubbies

Crazy! I'm amazed those tangs haven't catched Ick with so little space. A 29? Really?! Wow! The guy sounds like he knows what he has as he's selling everything at what cost per item could actually be. That's a shame though. .

fastrc

I have 1 tang in a 120 tank with 5 clowns and a goby and a blenny. I think thats enough in a tank when you have so much rock and coral/anemones

Smitty

Premium member
Yeah Scott, but your tank is **** near 10x the size of his. And you stopped at one tang. :)

mr_z

Crazy! I'm amazed those tangs haven't catched Ick with so little space. A 29? Really?! Wow! The guy sounds like he knows what he has as he's selling everything at what cost per item could actually be. That's a shame though. .
Or probably doesn't know nd just looks up prices. Thats crazy tho wow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

fastrc

Ive never seen using the smaller tanks for anything but goldfish tanks lol. I like BIG old tanks so i can keep adding and not have to worry about over stocking it.I have 48 20 gallon longs set up now but i use those for a few fish in each only. I keep my big tanks for coral/anemone,tangs.

trackfast

Princess Trainer
That's my ad that's on Craigslist! JK! I remember a few months ago when there was a similar ad on CL. The guy had a small bio cube (14G?) with a lot of livestock in it. A few had wondered if it had any room for water. lol

ColaAddict

i am looking for tang,one or two for my tank,do you guys thinks its safe to buy from him?
I guess. The add states he's had them for 1.5 yrs, so they must be doing okay. The sohal and achilles tangs probably should be last to be added to your tank, because they tend to be agressive. I would definitely buy a healthy achilles tang from someone who's had it for awhile, those are sweet tangs, but supposedly hard to keep, but if he's had it for 1+ yr, then I'd get it from him.

Smitty

Premium member
I wouldn't peter...those tangs probably do have all types of disease and ailments, and he just isn't showing it in the pics, or that's an old pic.

kurens

thanks guys.i really like sohal but i think my 100g is to small for him.i didnt put lot of rocks in tank because i would like to have at least two tangs.i will ask him for better pic maybe:)

trackfast

Princess Trainer
You could buy the one you want and quarantine longer than you normally would. I would also mention to the person that his tank was way overstocked. And bc of that, you're going to bargain on the price bc you're sure of the health of the fishes.