Hundreds of New Frags at Ascension!

Funlad3

For the past week or two, we've been busy making new frags from our high end order a few weeks back. Finally, they're ready to go! We have well over 200 new frags, and another uncounted amount that have been healed for months, just waiting to head home with you. From SPS to yellow and blue chalices, we've got you covered! Prices will be from $5-50, depending on each piece, the the majority are at our favorite number, $10 a piece.

Drop us a PM, call, or text at 847-361-4433, and don't hesitate to ask any questions!

Our frags are dipped, healthy, and colorful, so come on down to snag some! :D

- Ben

\

SkullV

Those insane red zoas ever come in? The 3-4 polyps mixed in that colony were the most insane red I've ever seen on a coral.

Tonyssrx

Premium member
If you haven't checked out Ascension Aquatics give Ben a shot made the trip from Cheese country very impressed and great stuff looking to make a trip again Ben :) thanks corals doing awesome worth the wait and drive :)

Funlad3

Only the best from ben! any updates on that fish system man? :spy:
Mixing up water on it now! I think I'm missing a bulkhead I need through Monday, but that's only on one of the three tanks. We'll see how much water I can make this weekend. :D

Funlad3

If you haven't checked out Ascension Aquatics give Ben a shot made the trip from Cheese country very impressed and great stuff looking to make a trip again Ben :) thanks corals doing awesome worth the wait and drive :)
I want to see some pictures of everything now that it's settled in, Rich! I have the feeling we haven't seen the best from that brain! :D

+ 1000 :)
Bob

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk