I have a open order with AquaSD w/Free Shipping

poidog

If anyone wants to throw anything into my order I have free shipping. It will be delivered on Wednesday in the Chicago loop, and I will bring the order home to Evanston around 6pm. I don't mind holding frags in my tank until you can pick up.

www.aquasd.com

post pics of the new stuff at:
http://www.reef2reef.com/forums/aqua-sd/

and have stuff on ebay ending soon.

You can call Will directly and use your papal or CC to add to my order. Just let me know.

poidog

I did! K got he first two. I called in right when he posted them and got first dibs. He said I bet out a whole bunch of people. Haha. I'd call him to see if the tie-dyed or others are left. Theyre open for a bit longer 7pm wast coast time.

bennyblanco

When is the latest I can jump on this order? Also, any shipping charges? Any chance of meeting in the loop when you get the package in? I'm in the sears tower.

poidog

It ships Tuesday. No shipping charges. I'm at wacker and lasalle so we could meet somewhere.

poidog

Will from aqua SD says he has a couple of the electric blue clams left similar to the one I got in the first pic.

bennyblanco

Eric - Thanks for the offer but I'm going to hold off on this order. He doesn't have too much that I'm looking for right now so I'm going to pass.
Thanks again,
Brett

poidog

No prob. I'm getting 2 clams, a red/bue blasto frag, and a grape watermelon chalice frag.

Anything he has on his site that he is selling as a colony he has as a frag too.