I need Help moving an 8ft glass tank.

BADGUS

Hellow fellow reefers,well i have found a tank that is what i have been looking for and decided to buy instead of build my own.It's an 8ft glass tank,i will need 4-6guys to help me take it down a flight of 6steps and into my APT.I will be transporting the tank from Crystal Lake to Elmwood Park.I need the help the 25th of this month,all help will be greatly appreciated.I will provide food,drinks and a SPS frag to those who help.

Also if you have commercial grade suction cups i could borrow that day,it would be superb.

Thanks and hope i get the help.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
So if I'm reading this correctly, are you covered getting it from Crystal Lake to Elmwood Park and just need help at the Elmwood Park location? Depending on the time of day I might be able to help. I can ask my neighbor and maybe we'll work it into a "day of fish". (Which is what we call it when we map out LFS's and spend the day hitting as many as we can. Don't know why we call it "day of fish" when we're only looking for coral :) ) If you can recommend any LFS's in your area, that would be a bonus!

WeePee

thats only about 30 min from me, and a weekend, so i could most likely help ya out.
PM me some more details and i will get back to ya.

BADGUS

Thanks guys,sending out PM's.

I have the part covered moving into the truck in crystal lake,i just need some hands in Elmwood park,at the moment i am shooting to be in Elmwood Park around noon to 1pm.

mlreef

I can give you a hand that day, I'm in Riverside. I just hope that people will be kind to me when I go to move my acrylic 450.