I quit my job today!

roilciuc

Well, I finally did it. I quit my job today so I can pursue my passion for helping others in third world countries. Seeing how I still have 2 young kids at home, we can't do this full time, yet, but we can make a significant impact this year. I plan on going back to Kenya to work on a few projects this year and in Haiti to build 4 houses for orphans. While I am back home, I will launch a construction business and Amazon store. We will be blogging about all of these adventures on our website and are super excited to see what happens. Did I mention we are only 26?

Don't let your age hold you back from your dreams; doesn't matter if you're old or young, that's advice for you!

The best part is that my company has offered to support the work we are doing in Kenya, so our next project might even be sponsored by them! Sometimes you can't even imagine just how good things will turn out!

roilciuc

Thanks every one! Really encouraged to see the response and I hope that maybe by running the blog we can inspire others who feel like they aren't following their dreams to take a risk and go for it.