I will be ordering from Reefcleaners

Cubbies

I'm in the NW suburbs in Elgin. I will be doing an order for a cleanup crew for my new 90. Just looking to split on shipping unless we can get to $175 as I have to go express and that would be under my name. Unless there's enough people to cover $250 for free shipping then we can create a group buy( I wouldn't mind waiting a few more days) I am at around $60. If only a couple people want to split that's fine and I'm looking to order tomorrow or maybe Thursday night for just split shipping. I would like Paypal if this is done. Any questions post as this might not be the best explained thread :beachbum:

Cubbies

Go to reefcleaners.org and you can select anything you want at your choice or just pick one of their packs

lunacris

looks like they have some nice prices wish i were closer id just drop the cash off and get my cleaner crew for my 210 darnnn

Cubbies

well im ordering for Friday delivery and will be placing the order tom. night if anybody wants to jump in.

Cubbies

Ok we are set to go for the group buy with free shipping

To participate in our group buy all you have to do is:

1. Place an order at ReefCleaners.org before NOON on WED 10/12. Pay for the order seperately.

2. Choose the free "Group Buy" shipping option.

3. Leave a note in the comments field saying you are part of the CMAS group buy before submitting the order to let them know which group you belong too.

4. The order will be shipped on THUR 10/13 for Friday delivery

5. If you order a species that must be in your tank by noon, plan to arrive early so you can get it in your tank by that time. Species will not last longer in packing b/c they were shipped in a group buy.

The orders will be labeled by name, and pre-sorted by Reef Cleaners so you just have to pick it up. PM me after you order for the location and the pick up information. Please try to arrange a pickup within a reasonable time after arrival, I will post here when the orders arrive, please subscribe to this thread. If you have questions about the pick up please direct them to me, all other questions about livestock and your specific order should be directed to ReefCleaners.org.