If I stop responding...

Wrasses of the Halichoeres genus (specifically the Melanurus Wrasse) will generally take to flat worms. Basslets of the Liopropoma genus will also consume these pests.

scotty

I know my strawberry eats pests, becuase first i don't see any more brisleworms, and 2nd he JUST started eating the flake, so hes starving, whereas before he wasn't "hungry" enough to attempt to eat. dunno if that helps with flatworms, but still a worm.

poidog

My six line eats everything. Bristle worms, pods, brittle stars.... I'm sure he'll eat the flatworms too.

jcarlilesiu

Six line didn't work.

Strawberry doesn't touch them.

Nudi didn't work out.

We have tried flatworm exit per the instruction (half a bottle) and siphoned them out on 3 occasions. We see hundreds die, clean them all out do a water change... and in a few months, they are back at noticeable levels.

We bought another box and have 3 treatments ready to go. If Dr. Foster & Smith can get my salt here for a water change. Fed Ex decided that it was easier to return the box of salt to Dr. Foster than deliver it to our door last week.

BlakeT

When we have used flatworm exit we have found that it works very well and kills them effectively, but when we treat we usually follow up with another treatment the following days to kill any strong ones that managed to survive and any eggs that might have hatched since the last treatment. Hope that helps! They really are frustrating little guys.

Tangency

This wont be easy with your setup and its some work... I sucked up as many as I could see with a turkey baster after feedings every other day (15 min worth... maybe pulling out 30~50 each time), then I siphoned out the the harder to reach ones with more frequent water changes on the weekend. This helped keep populations low enough so that the 6 line would pick at a few of them. Over the course of maybe 2 months they aren't really noticeable.