Is my Anenome splitting?

Is this anenome splitting? It was sold to me as a ultra rock nem(I have 5 others, and another 5 rock nems), but I am pretty sure it is not. When purchased about 3 months ago it was white with pink tips, now its more purple with orange tips and is about 6" in diameter when full. The tentacles have formed all the way to the mouth on one side and is starting on the other, the mouth is also very large, been like this for about a weekish.
View attachment 21453

goatous

To me, your picture looks like a rock flower. From everything I know about rock flowers, they don't split. If it does split (and survives) it isn't a rock flower.

Every rock flower I've had changed color, to some degree, so that isn't too unusual. 6" is about right for a mature rock flower. The tentacles growing and reaching the mouth also is not unusual.

Hard to say but from the picture, but it looks like the mouth being extended out, and if it was for a week, that would worry me a little. I don't know if there is much you can do about it though. Double check your water parameters and make sure they are normal.

Do a water change and a bag of carbon to remove any unseen contaminants is about all I can think of.

Good luck!

It definitely looks like a rock flower, this is all that has led me to believe it might not be. All parameters are in check, did a water change yesterday along with a filter media change.
Every other nem and coral in the tank is doing fantastic as well. I guess we will see how it develops!