Jäger heater

The reefer

I just took one of my heaters in for the recall and got my money back. Does anyone know where I can get the jäger heater. I hear there the best so I want it.

Cubbies

I believe Beyond the Reef in Hoffman Estates have them and they are very reasonably priced. I know it's a bit of a drive for you but gives you a chance to check out a lfs if you have never been there. If you do decide, you might want to give them a call before hand just to make sure. I do believe Jeff has them though.

The reefer

Oh ok it's cuz I read on the recall threads that jäger r top of the line. And I found them at a good price. So u say aquean is better Ted?

The reefer

So u say Prefer the aquean then? If u think it's better let me know. I have read 2 reviews saying how jäger sold and ehiem is not making them the same quality. I want to find out which would b safer. Cuz I can go back and get the aquean from petsmart tmw afternoon.

poidog

I just got one through DFS and to debunk the rumors that they are now made in china, mine was labeled "Made in Germany".

The reefer

Yea now with those jager heaters I've called stores and they say that they can't b fully submersed just to the line. Just to the line

poidog

They are fully submurible. They needed to add the line to get a UL listing here in the states. Do some google searches and you'll find all the answers you need.