June Specials

Best Fish

GREETINGS!

I want to thank you in advance for allowing me to have a forum on your website. I hope to post specials every few weeks for club members. I will be trying different ideas and I am always open to suggestions. Feel free to email me with any thoughts or suggestions. Please keep in mind that we work hard at keeping our prices down. One of the ways to accomplish that is by working long hours and keeping our staff to a minimum. Because of this we do not ship items or post pictures. Our total focus is on the store -- ultimately that means on the hobbyist. We are here to serve You! We try never to lose sight of that. Although I will answer all my PM's, a direct email will get you a faster response as I do monitor my email throughout the day and answer them as they come in.

We try to stock the items you are looking for, including Limpits Reef Buffet, ATI bulbs, Lockline, bulkheads plus a full line of PVC parts to put your system together. ~ We are trying to put Home Depot out of business :) ~ We have TDS meters ($18), refractometers ($50), Salifert Test kits, Phoenix 14k HQI bulbs ($49). Plus lots of lighting systems on display...Hamilton, Tek, Finnix, Coral Life, LED Pendants, Stunners, LED light Bars. We do have a T-5 display that allows you to "play" with the different ATI and UVL bulbs so you can see what color combination you would like. Oh...and we have fish and corals...lotsssssss of them and at the best price. Our fish prices are always better than Liveaquaria's DD and we try to keep our high end saltwater hardgoods comparable to Dr Foster. Always close, sometimes better.

The following is what I emailed out to our email subscribers. If we are out of stock on any of these items, we will re-order and they will be available for pickup within one week from the day you place your order. Feel free to email for availability or to have us hold or order any item for you.

In addition, I reduced some of these items even further for Chicago Reef Members! I am doing this to try and offset your gas expense and to show appreciation for you taking the time to come and see us. Again I encourage you to "reserve" these items so that I can make sure I do have them in stock when you arrive. We are constantly adding on to our inventory and bringing in new items as we can afford to.

Our hours are listed below but I am here as early as 5:30am and as late as 10pm. If you need to come outside of regular hours, 98% of the time I can accommodate you, just email me.

This months Super Savers GOOD THRU JUNE 26TH:

Tanks:

60 CUBE - REEF READY...................$239

75 GAL BLK .........................................$129

75 GAL BLK 1 OVERFLOW..............$199

90 GAL BLK .........................................$197

90 GAL BLK 1 OVERFLOW..............$232

93G CUBE BLK TANK 30X30X24.......$305

120 GAL BLK .......................................$299

120 GAL BLK 2 OVERFLOWS..........$368

125 GAL BLK .......................................$299

LED LIGHTING

3W LED PENDANT (Planet Aquaria).......$339

Same profile and features of the Evolution but has 3w Led's so much better PAR readings!

Comparable to a 250w Halide bulb without the heat and ongoing expense.

35 white, 20 blue -- creates a great 14k look

Marineland's Reef Light

36"-48" ........$269

48"-60".........$359

T-5 Lighting

48" Coral Life High Output 2 bulb Unit with ATI Bulb - $126

Salt

INSTANT OCEAN 160G PAIL..............$37....... Club Member's Gas Saving Price --$30... Limit 1 unless Pre-ordered

INSTANT OCEAN 200 GAL BOX .......$38....... Club Member's Gas Saving Price --$32... Limit 1 unless Pre-ordered

REEF CRYSTALS 160G PAIL.............$42....... Club Member's Gas Saving Price --$37...Limit 1 unless Pre-ordered

CORAL LIFE 200 GAL BOX ...............$38....... Club Member's Gas Saving Price --$27...Limit 5

RED SEA PRO 175G BLACK BUCKET .........$55 (SORRY -- LIMITED TO STOCK ON HAND, very limited availability)

CIRCULATION PUMPS - HYDOR KORALIAS

KORALIA EVO 750.............$30....... Club Member's Gas Saving Price --$28...Limit 1 unless Pre-ordered

KORALIA EVO 1050...........$34....... Club Member's Gas Saving Price --$32...Limit 1 unless Pre-ordered

KORALIA EVO 1400...........$42....... Club Member's Gas Saving Price --$40...Limit 1 unless Pre-ordered

Thank You and hope to see you soon!

Brian and Judy

"Best Fish"
1335 N. 3rd (King Dr)
Mil Wi 53212

Here is the link to our Saltwater instock list:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0As4VzfKdXgQCdHVvS0MtMGF1MktibVFEa2NFZDJFOXc&hl=en&authkey=CPr0p60I

(414) 224-0486
Fax (815) 425-8948

best-fish@earthlink.net

Open Daily 10am to 6pm
Sundays Noon till 5pm

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Hi Brian and welcome. I saw your spreadsheet and it looks like you have a big variety of coral. I was wondering if you were at the frag-swap in West Chicago a few months ago? I met someone from the Milwaukee area when I was there but lost all the business cards I gathered.

Best Fish

Who makes the tanks you have in stock? I might be interested. .
We sell both Aqueon (previously All Glass) and Perfecto (Marineland). Typically the same price but Marineland has the cubes.

Hi Brian and welcome. I saw your spreadsheet and it looks like you have a big variety of coral. I was wondering if you were at the frag-swap in West Chicago a few months ago? I met someone from the Milwaukee area when I was there but lost all the business cards I gathered.
Thank you! No, it was not me at the swap. I do not get out much... :s: But I do enjoy what I am doing here at the store. We do get in a lot of frags, colonies and larger pieces.

Thanks again

Brian