just a heads up

lunacris

as some know i am in the alarm buisness recently i have been going to homes in the chicago area that are having alot of break ins do to people not locking windows after this nice weather and trying to save money by catching a breeze they forget to lock windows and people are going around just pshing windows up and taking what they can and leaving i know we all work hard for our things and if someone is going to break in we know they just will but dont make it easier then the next house LOCK YOUR WINDOWS

ColaAddict

thanks man. and as a precaution i keep some extra security under my bed lol. :)
In a few years, you will have to get a lock box for those guns. You got kids now, so be careful. The boss (wife) won't even give me permission to get a gun.

lunacris

She's the reason I got a gun. Even got her one that might put her on her butt. But she won't miss. Its a general direction shooter. Lol. I don't have lil ones tho. Never can be too careful

Smitty

Premium member
Yeah, there is an increase in burglaries and robberies...I've been doing more police reports lately for victims.

mr_z

In a few years, you will have to get a lock box for those guns. You got kids now, so be careful. The boss (wife) won't even give me permission to get a gun.
Yeah I no I always keep it with a trigger lock and keys nearby hidden and a speed loader right by it also (it's a revolver) have never used it but it's a safety precaution. Since we have been robbed before when we lived in my old house and I have personally been robbed at gunpoint twice not in my town but you never know.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk