just a request or suggestion

madjoe

Premium member
why cant we close threads we started . it be so nice to be able to close and edit a thread that i started . example for sale threads if sold be nice to be able to close some people cant read sold. or people making comments on it i dont like be nice to be able to erase it is my thread after all. polls be nice to shut down polls that i started when i get my answer . just think it be really nice to be able to control u own threads with out waiting on a mod . nothing against the mods they just cant keep track of everything

madjoe

Premium member
Im just saying if u start a thread it be nice to be able to close it and edit it. But only tge threads u started personally. Maybe im crazy who knows lol

Herbie

Banned
If memory serves people used to be able to do that but there were big problems with people (and even former mods) closing threads and then continuing to comment on a sensitive subject (imagine a one sided argument) or at least being accused of it. As it is now it works better. Reporting it works pretty fast IMO and you can set expiration on polls if that is a problem. If the notifications on an old thread are bothering you then just unsubscribe from it. sometimes old threads restart a conversation anyway