Just joined

Chad_Pedersen

Premium member
I’ve been on a few other forums and just realized this one existed. I’ve got a 180 gallon SPS dominant.

Recently added a parrotfish (think it’s a quoyi but the tail is throwing me off). Will post a pic when I get my post count

Other tank inhabitants include 3 GDMs, blue hippo, yellow tang, purple tang, Indian Trigger, red breasted wrasse, matted filefish, 2 clarkii clowns, Midas blenny and 2 pajama cardinals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Chad_Pedersen

Premium member
Welcome aboard. 3 GDMS! How do they do together? I have 1 currently
They are good for he most part. There is one that is a little larger than the other two and he gets along with both.

The smaller two can have their moments where they go at it. Not sure if it’s a male/female thing as I don’t know how to sex turn or what. They cool off though and it’s cool to see them hanging out of same rock.

GugsJr

TeamCR
They are good for he most part. There is one that is a little larger than the other two and he gets along with both.

The smaller two can have their moments where they go at it. Not sure if it’s a male/female thing as I don’t know how to sex turn or what. They cool off though and it’s cool to see them hanging out of same rock.

My GDM sleeping with his sleeper goby buddy.

They share the cave he made

Though on my new build the Goby will be gone, need to sell him he makes a mess and covers my coral.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Chad_Pedersen

Premium member
Funny you mention that. I won’t have a sand sifting goby ever again. I’ve got a sleeper banded that I always forget about and can’t catch. Picks up sand and swims up over my corals and drops it all

Welcome to CR. Once you have some pics feel free to create a build thread, explaining what equipment you have, if/what you dose, what you feed, etc. It's always great getting to hear about people's tanks.

Chad_Pedersen

Premium member

Here’s a FTS. Mostly SPS frags at this point but I’ve got a green haddoni, tan gig, mag and a black widow in there as well for some movement.

goat585

Administrator

Here’s a FTS. Mostly SPS frags at this point but I’ve got a green haddoni, tan gig, mag and a black widow in there as well for some movement.

Welcome to the forum. Your tank looks great. Nice to see another far western surburb reef tank. Im in Sycamore.