Live Foods- Tropical Pods, Rotifers, and more!

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Just received tropical zooplanktons, not the coldwater varieties that have to be refrigerated! Will grow and reproduce in your tropical-temperature reef aquarium!

Marine Rotifer L-Strain
Marine Cilates
Tropica Marine Amphipods
Marine Parvocalanus Calonoid Copepod

ORA Aquacultured Gems available this week!

Maxima clams
Deresa Clams
Sunrise dottyback
Splendid dottyback
Red gracilaria macro algae
Blue hypnea macro algae
Pink stylophora
Red gonioporas

mikenh77

Google said aqua pros was open today... so I drove 45 minutes and it was closed :, (

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

kamasi83

I was just there at 6 and they were open. Have you been there before? The saltwater store is a little hidden. It's in the back parking lot.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

mikenh77

Whattttt so I'm confused. Proreefcorals and Aquapros... are they the same? I've been hearing great things about that place and met Dave at Aquatic Experience so I decided to make the drive for the first time. I was there around 1pm and i read the sign and it said "Monday - closed". Don't tell me I was just around the corner.

jrpark22000

Premium member
Whattttt so I'm confused. Proreefcorals and Aquapros... are they the same? I've been hearing great things about that place and met Dave at Aquatic Experience so I decided to make the drive for the first time. I was there around 1pm and i read the sign and it said "Monday - closed". Don't tell me I was just around the corner.
Yes, they are the same placce. Dave has been in the process of a name change for some time.

madjoe

Premium member
Proreef corals is online store and ap is there store store so yea same thing lol

AQUAPROS

Premium Sponsor
Live pods/zooplankton are in!

15% off this week while they last!

Tropical pods about 50 per bag of the big ones! $18
Marine parvocalanus calanoid 200+per bag $24
Saltwater Rotifer (300,000)per bag $24
Marine ciliates (300,000) per bag $24
Also Live baby brine shrimp.

Rotifer need to be refrigerated if not used right away, but others have 2 week shelf life.

We also have some cooler water pods with longer shelf life since should be refrigerated, awesome deals at 20%off!

Tigrioupus pods
Tisbe pods