Livestock compliance check

Forfend

We were browsing various LFS and the girlfriend made a list of the various non-fish livestock she likes. Granted there are way too many for my tank currently looking for guidance on if any of the above are not compatible with another in hopes of knocking one or two off the list.

Bubble coral
Pagoda
Hammers
Torch
Cynarina
Strawberry
Duncan
Favia brain
Chalice
Blastos
Orange sun coral

ColaAddict

I have all those, but just can't have em close to each other. You have some pretty aggressive corals in that list that can extend their tentacles to sting/kill other corals.

Pufferpunk

I agree--you have listed many corals that will definitely fight each other for space. Some putting out 3-6" sweepers, to kill off their neighbors. I've got nice chalice frags FS, if you're interested.

Forfend

Thanks thats a bummer I was hoping some were just not compatible in the same tank. Probably only going to go with maybe a 1/4 of the above. Need to rough out aquascaping in my head first .

lunacris

none of those are compatable that help lol plus one on the keep them spaced out i have many and when one falls on another it leads to bad things i have three sps that has recently got burnt by my bubble coral