Looking for advice on homewrecker

GugsJr

TeamCR
So I ordered a homewrecker that should be coming in after the new year. 1/2" frag

Just wanted to know of those that have it here. Where did you place it and how much flow?

My tanks par range is from 400s at the highest rock point-150s on the sandbed

Thank you for any tips.

#theMatrix

Not many have it here but on r2r there's a dedicated thread for the hw. I've been reading over on some of those that have it's progress.

Good luck.

mikenh77

So I ordered a homewrecker that should be coming in after the new year. 1/2" frag

Just wanted to know of those that have it here. Where did you place it and how much flow?

My tanks par range is from 400s at the highest rock point-150s on the sandbed

Thank you for any tips.
Oh man you took the plunge too. Congrats! Seems like we buy the same corals haha. Mine was in 200ish par, raised it too fast to 300-400 par and it bleached, then my aiptasia eating filefish (may he rest in peace) ate most of it. It's still in the 300-400 par range and coloring up finally. All my tank has heavy flow.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

GugsJr

TeamCR
Thank you for that top. I'll start him of in the sand bed. I'll need to check out your setup since we are in the same area

JMalone81

I would ask the seller what par he keeps his mother colony in and place it in similar area. I keep mine is 450 par and high flow.

mikenh77

Thank you for that top. I'll start him of in the sand bed. I'll need to check out your setup since we are in the same area
Yeah the seller told me "make sure to start it low and bring it up slowly".... but did i do it? No....

Aw shucks, my tanks is really nothing special. More of a display tank refugium with coral lol but your free to check it out.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk