Looking for Water Sample for Those Using Triton

labas39

So, I have this idea to use my Hanna checker to check the color of my Nyos Nitrate test kit.

I was wondering if someone can save me a water sample at the same time you take one to send to Triton. I'll get a number from my Hanna checkers, I can use both my Alk and Ultra Low Phosphorus checkers. Then, if you tell me the results from Triton, I can start to make an equation or table to convert to NO3.

I'll share my results so we all benefit.

ultimatemj

Being partially colored blind, I struggle to read my RedSea Pro N03 test kit...especially when super low.
View attachment 23711

So, I love the idea of tweaking a Hanna to read N03 color!

I'm not actively using Triton, but I bought a 3pack (a while back) thinking I needed to track an issue I has having....but I quickly determined the issue to be 2 rusting magnets in my sump!
View attachment 23712

Anyway, I have 2 prepaid Triton test kits sitting around and would be willing to work with you. My schedule is nuts, but PM me and let's see what we can make happen :thumb:

labas39

Being partially colored blind, I struggle to read my RedSea Pro N03 test kit...especially when super low.
View attachment 23711

I'm not actively using Triton, but I bought a 3pack (a while back) thinking I needed to track an issue I has having....but I quickly determined the issue to be 2 rusting magnets in my sump!
View attachment 23712

Anyway, I have 2 prepaid Triton test kits sitting around and would be willing to work with you. My schedule is nuts, but PM me and let's see what we can make happen :thumb:
PM sent

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

GugsJr

TeamCR
View attachment 23711

View attachment 23712

I'm in the same boat. Color deficient as well. I have to get help when I'm testing.

Triton doesn't check Nitrate though

https://www.triton-lab.de/en/showroom/aquarium/auswertung-b/icp-oes/47026/

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

labas39

Sorry, didn't want you or anyone to spend money that isn't needed...lol

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
I appreciate it but it wouldn't have cost money since they would have been getting the test anyway. It does save me some driving time so I'm thankful.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk