magnesium

rockhead

My salt has enough so I don't need to dose and im at 1400+ (red sea pro)

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Tapatalk

madjoe

Premium member
Thanks guys ive been doseing kent tech on a doser just wanted to see roughly how much people were doseing since i dont bother testing right now im doing 10ml a day tank is doing extremly well. Just wanted to see if that was a high or low amount ti be doseing. I know i should test but i most likely wont lol

SkullV

My 2 part (Sachem Reef Fusion) has Mg included in part 1 so it is dosed daily with my Calcium supplement.

jrpark22000

Premium member
I go through roughly 1L monthly. It's on an automatic doser set to add daily and I havn't measured the actual output. I test weekly and will adjust doser amount according to what the tank needs. I fill the 2L resivour roughly every other month. 110 DT with all the other tanks connected.

carpetreef75

Premium member
My 2 part (Sachem Reef Fusion) has Mg included in part 1 so it is dosed daily with my Calcium supplement.
Sounds like a very good product, tried using Kents Tech M to raise mag from 1380 to 1450 and with 100 ml the last 4 days does'nt want to move . did a 40 gallon water change this morning and tried some Epsom salt maybe that will bump it ... the Reef chemistry calculator is showing

Current Mg:
ppm
Desired Calcium:
ppm

Desired Mg:
ppm

Product Required:

1135.7 ml; 38.4 fl oz; 227.1 tsp

pH Effects
Ca pH effect:

Largely unchanged