Magnets Available soon for our Acclimation Boxes

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
We received a shipment today and had to share the great news about our acclimation boxes. It's official we now are offering magnets upgrade kits and a magnet option for our boxes. We will have two different kits available. One for glass up to 3/8" and another for 1/2" thick or even a little thicker! Here are some of our test boxes in action. These are not your cheap everyday magnets. They are injection molded for maximum corrosion reistance and durability. The best part is you can add them to the boxes you already have! The magnet kits should be available next week on our website and in stores soon.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

GugsJr

TeamCR
Have you tested them to make sure they don't scratch glass or acrylic when you move them

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

AquariumOverload

Premium Sponsor
Yeah i have done some testing. They are not likely to do any damage to glass. the material coating the magnet is softer than glass. Acylic should be fine im most cases. The plastic coatings a similar hardess to acrylic so if you get aggressive with it there is a chance can put a minor scratch. I would say the likelihood is simlar to most magnetics in the trade. i could havr gone with some sort of rubber but those materials can absorb water making the magner corrode over time. We tried to balance thr design the best we could and keep the cost down.
Have you tested them to make sure they don't scratch glass or acrylic when you move them

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk