Mod power abuse - Closed is Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joe Lydon

Why are mods posting their personal .02 in closed threads? Their information, or opinion isn't any more important than any other user. Closed is Closed.

Lil BamBam

Premium member
Why does it bother you for MODS to add a ending statement? Been done this way since I joined and have seen it on many other forums also.

Don't let things get to you! Enjoy your hobby and relax

Joe5688

I wouldn't consider it power abuse. Id say it was power abuse if they were talking shat to someone and the thread was closed and they couldn't comment back, but just giving their opinion on something I don't think is over stepping any boundaries.

gfd71

I don't think the mods abused any powers. I read the posts and entire subject in question. The mods did what needed to be done. They stopped the thread before it got out of control and mediated the situation. They made statements that could possibly prevent this situation from happening again without placing blame on anyone.

SkullV

I believe he was referring to Erics comment which came more than 12 hours after the thread was closed. I have to agree, at that point the thread should have been closed to everyone. Nothing wrong with a closing comment as the thread is being closed though.

EricTheRed

No, I'm not a communist..
Mod abuse would be banning someone for being a drama queen That is certainly not a good reason. If someone has a problem with me please bring it to my attention like a grownup and not by creating passive aggressive threads. I'll let another mod close this so nobody accuses me of abusing power, lol.

maidia

Team CR
Like I said in the Chat with you Joe, if you had an issue then PM one of the Mod..We will do what we can do to help all reefers feel good as we can..I will close this thread now. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.