Monti ALIVE!

fastrc

One of my large green monti's bleached out about 2 months ago so i put it up on top of the highest rock and forgot about it. I was checking things out tonight and noticed it was covering alot more than i thought. It has came back alive and is growing like mad!

Stonefish13

Thats exactly what happened with my sunset monti. Actually it fell behind some live rock and to be honest I forgot it fell. About a month later I was rearranging my tank and I found the tile underneath some rock and it was completely bleached white. So I was telling Rob about it and he said don't throw it out because a lot of montis will come back and sure as s**t it's completely back two months later and thriving. It's crazy how the montis will survive.

fastrc

Ive thrown a few of them in my sump when they looked crappy. They are growing bright in there also. Wish my zoa's would grow as fast as monti's do.Need to try some vitamin C maybe!

SaylorsReef

I got some frags off of a guy once who used what he thought to be dead SPS to mount the frags to...after a few months in my tank the SPS was alive and well.