Move ...

maidia

Team CR
Sorry for this post not reef relate. Time to move and retire. My home for sale, if anyone know someone need a nice house and nice place in good school zone then refer them the link below:

I still have reef tank with full corals. I am not quit yet :)

Thanks

carpetreef75

Premium member
Sorry for this post not reef relate. Time to move and retire. My home for sale, if anyone know someone need a nice house and nice place in good school zone then refer them the link below:

I still have reef tank with full corals. I am not quit yet :)

Thanks

call Bob & Theresa Kroll 815 735 0749 out of Mokena they have already listed/sold/closed 19 homes in 2020 so far give them a shout your possibly trying to beat paying a seller a commission but depends how long you wanna sit and pay Illinois / crook county property taxes

maidia

Team CR
call Bob & Theresa Kroll 815 735 0749 out of Mokena they have already listed/sold/closed 19 homes in 2020 so far give them a shout your possibly trying to beat paying a seller a commission but depends how long you wanna sit and pay Illinois / crook county property taxes
Thanks. I already sign the contract with agent. She seem ok and had been sold lot of houses.