My finds at Aquapros

Cubbies

Well I found my way to Aquapros once again and I got to say I love the selection Dave has and his incredible pricing! Every single time I go I come out with something and I love it. Here's some pictures of this time around and I got to say it's one of my favorite rounds with him. I want to give Dave a huge shout out and thank him again for everything! Your the best bud!

And some from last time

SkullV

Man he must have gotten a ton of stuff since the last time I was there. I'll have to make a trip back out soon!

Cubbies

Man he must have gotten a ton of stuff since the last time I was there. I'll have to make a trip back out soon!
Ted he just keeps on getting better every week! He's been getting multiple shipments a week now. Words don't describe how much I love this place!

mlreef

Dave has got some of the most awesome stuff that I have seen in a long time. Also his every day prices beat out other stores sales prices, and when he runs a sale the prices can not be beat.

mrmadlones

Sorry I got them mixed up. They are so similar. . Either way, yea! I wanted him! :p

I had to get him .. his color is unbeliveable ! .. i was going to get the chalice that you got too .. but i'm a sps guy . but that chalice is nice though .