My Other tank

pdubss

This is my attempt at a little tank with spare parts I had lying around.
Tank- Fluval Edge
Filter- ac20
Heater- edge heater
Lights- two 24 pc leftover from my nanocube led upgrade with actinic bulbs in a diy canopy
Moonlights-blue led strip
Rocks- unknown amount from my fuge
Fish- Bi color blenny
Corals- assorted mushrooms, two really nice zoas, purple zoas, green torch, blue hammer, xenia,2 unknown softies, red planet frag, morningstar monti, green star polyps, green sinularia, devils hand, and green toadstool
ATO- air driven setup as described here http://www.nano-reef.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=150590

Pictures

Lighting

ATO setup

Splash shield

blenny out of his home

I really like this tank because of its clean lines and simplicity. I tried many ways of making the stock hood work, but they all had the dreaded spotlight effect that Edge's are known for. My simple diy hood eliminates that and has a clean floating effect that still allows quite a bit of top down viewing. I cant take good pictures but the red planet frag has colored up crazy in this tank, it had green flesh w/ red polyps. In my other system it is only red. Sometimes I think people can go overboard with their setups (me included) and can forget how nice it can be to have a small nearly maintenance free tank.