Nano Reef Cube

Dooz

Was thinking about downgrading my 90 gallon reef to a 30 nano cube. Want to save some time and money on maintenance (salt, food, etc). How often and how much water do you guys think I would need to change on a 30 gallon cube?

lunacris

well depends on ur stock and tank levels ??? i do 5 gallons a week and thats fine for my set up which is a 30 gallon but yours and mine are different. youll find the happy place once you get it going. but i hear theres a sweet 30 gallon tank set up in the sale threads good aio tank if ya ask me

The reefer

I was doing 5 g water changes every 10 days and it was working fine. There r sum nice tank up for sale. AIO or 27g cube RR ;-)

Fish_wiz2

I downgraded from a 125 with 75 gal sump to a 29g biocube and all i have to say is i miss my nano days! Going from 30 gallon water changes bi-weekly to monthly to 5 gallon weekly is a great feeling. I change water every week and still save more resources than when i had my 125. You'll love it until you max out the livestock limits which i am nearing... Wiz.