New addition frag -------> hobbies....:)

jrpark22000

Premium member
From the reflection, I really hope you are in a pet store Mai. I really hope that isn't your bird room, especially considering the top two chicks... Fish are crazy, but you never have to consider who you will WILL your fish to, unlike those two.

maidia

Team CR
From the reflection, I really hope you are in a pet store Mai. I really hope that isn't your bird room, especially considering the top two chicks... Fish are crazy, but you never have to consider who you will WILL your fish to, unlike those two.
Hahaha...

Bommie

Very cool...I also got into birds at one point. I had yellow canaries and a parrolettes. If I ever have another pet bird it will be a big bird like the ones u have in the pictures.

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Paulip

My uncle who got me hooked on fish keeping decades ago has become a bird man (Cockatiels). Back then, reef keeping was left to marine biologists with 100+ gallons, ozone generators and monster skimmers. I think (annually?) replaced live sand from the ocean was a requirement.

I was telling him that anybody can grow corals in this day and age. And that I was running a skimmerless nano. When I proudly sent him a picture of my tank, he replied: "Your growing colored chalk?" #facepalm

Tells you that reef keeping is in the far corner of the internet. We need to mix "pron" on our site.

Last edited: