New additions coming

P.Olsen

I will be getting some new additions next weekend.

2 - Blk/Wht clowns

2 Picasso Clowns

2 Osc Clowns

Royal gramma

These will be added to my 210 so I dont think I will have territory issues with the clowns, I also have over 300 lbs of LR in 2 towers so there is los of hiding places and introducing them all at once shoud be another good measure. At least it sounds good.....

They will be in with my powder blue tang, coral beauty and stripped damsel.

Will try to get pics up when I can.

EyeReef

Please please pictures when you do...would love to see a video or pix of all those clowns living in harmony

lunacris

I wish you luck. I had similar set up and all was good for about two months. Then bam the black clowns killed maroon and false percs. Hope you have much better luck

WeePee

id love to have a tank large enough for multiple pairs of clowns. but a 75 can really only hold a pair, and im still undecided as to which type i'll be getting.

fastrc

If you have anemone in it for them to host you can put several pair in the same tank, They just need there own host and they'll be happy and stay in there own territory.

Ive got 3 pair in my 125 display and they don't bother each other, I just introduced the new pair to there host in small tank then moved them into display, They stayed with there hosts.