New baby picassos.

FishBeard

Gus, I have been feeding my semi-snowflakes with 0.5mm Thera pellets since I brought them home, everything in my tank loves it and the smaller pellets are easier for the little clowns and firefish to eat. The bigger fish don't seem to mind the little pellets either. They are now getting much bigger and eat mysis, Rods Original and Plankton blends, and even go after Rods fish eggs and Nutramar OVA. I really dont think there is anything they wont eat!

Kerusso316

I love Thera A 1 mill for big fish half mill for small fish. Feed a lot of nori to purg that fish if he gets empacked. I like Rods food also because it hides the nori. Fish gobble it down. fiber flushes them out.

SkullV

I love Thera A 1 mill for big fish half mill for small fish. Feed a lot of nori to purg that fish if he gets empacked. I like Rods food also because it hides the nori. Fish gobble it down. fiber flushes them out.
Rod's has other veggies in it too right? Broccoli, carrots, and spinach?

BADGUS

Just bought some .05mm pellets,they like 'em.

Mitch,the fuzz you see is probably the pic or your cataract acting up again ;)

Greg

I love that one with a bunch of black and the white cheeks.
I look at 'designer' clowns alot recently and that one has everything I'd look for...A bunch of black that contrasts well with the orange, white cheeks, random patterns, random dot/circle. Definitely top of my books (personal prefrences).

I'm going to purchase 2 pairs, only I'm getting ocellaris. ;)