New Build Red Sea Max C-130

Quicksilver

Hey Everyone, now that I've settled into my new place and finally found the tank I was looking for I'm ready to get back into it. My tank crashed during the move and lost all my coral and was only able to save a single clownfish and a yellow tail damsel.

Picked up a used Red Sea Max C-130, the wife will only allow a tank with a closed canopy and she loved the look of the Red Sea Max 250 that I had many years ago. Should have never moved on from the tank.

Tank is up and currently cycling.

Modifying the hood to place a Radion XR30w with a diffuser inside the hood. Hoping the diffuser will help spread out the light since it's only a few inches from the water. Upgrading the fans in the hood from 2 to 6 to handle the cooling of the light.
Ordered a LifeReef Overflow and already picked up a Bashsea Mano Nano sump.
Will be running a Vertex 130 skimmer along with an algae scrubber.

Hoping that this will be my final build and I'll keep this for many years, well at least that's my wife's hope.

Going back to the nem/softie tank that I had before I broke down my tank before the move. Not sure if I'll do the clownfish harem again due to the size of this tank vs the last one.

Pictures of the build, keep in mind it's still a work in progress. The gyre is only in the front for flow for now.