New Community Sponsor - Top Shelf Aquatics

Top Shelf Aquatics

Premium Sponsor
Thank you Chicago Reefs,

We are are excited to be apart of the chicagoreefs.com Community. We provide the reefing community with the best aquaculture corals from our 3,000 gallon farm system. Every member of our team is passionate about the reefing hobby. Bringing the beauty of the ocean to you.

Our Website will constantly have 300 or more WYSIWYG pieces at all times. Including numerous signature sps, lps, and soft corals from around the country.

Our 400g farm show tank

In Store Isles full of Coral

As a special thank you to the Chicago Reefs community we want to extend an exclusive DISCOUNT to all of the members.

Use Coupon Code chicagoreefs to receive an additional 15% off your Top Shelf Aquatics Online Order.

CLICK HERE

https://topshelfaquatics.com/

Last edited:

GugsJr

TeamCR
Welcome to Chicago Terfs I was there a few months back while you were moving your frag displays around.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Top Shelf Aquatics

Premium Sponsor
Welcome to Chicago Terfs I was there a few months back while you were moving your frag displays around.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
It's been a mad house moving all the displays and upgrading our new farm. A bigger and better display tank is in the works. It's going to be amazing. Next time your in town let us know.

ninjamyst

Premium member
welcome! fyi, your website has no scrollbar, making it virtually impossible to see more corals in the listing. I am using Chrome on Windows 10.