New Corals - LPS, NPS, SPS, Zoas

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
We were lucky enough to get some killer shipments last week. Here are some teasers. Coral trough is literally filled to the brim. Lots of new SPS frags including Pink Stylos, Blue Polyp Montis, Reefwise Rainbow Mille, Yellow Wolverine, GARF Bonsai, Pink Lemonade, etc. Invert wise we did get some Red & Pink Carpet Anems, Ultra BTAs & Rose BTAs, Red Band Trochus Snails and some interesting Sponges.

We also got some Hawaiian fish including Blue Potters Angels, Potters Angel Pairs, Potters Wrasse, Red Tail & Yellow Tail Tamarins, Golden Dwarf Moray Eel Pairs, Purple Tilefish, Bartlett Anthias, Bicolor Anthias, Tiger Lori Anthias, Four Line Wrasse, Earmuff Wrasse, Bicolor Angels, Goldflake Angels (3-4"), Kole Tangs, Yellow Tangs, Powder Brown Tangs & Whitetail Tangs.

View attachment 19671

View attachment 19679

View attachment 19678

View attachment 19677

View attachment 19676

View attachment 19675

View attachment 19674

View attachment 19673

View attachment 19672

View attachment 19680

Last edited:

goatous

Some of us (e.g. me) don’t have enough experience to know what many of the pictures are. Would it be possible to label the pictures? Ideally with price.
That way I can do a little homework, on my own, to determine if the beautiful coral/fish you are selling would be a good fit in my tank.
Thanks!

Reefwise

Premium Sponsor
Sorry, that's really hard to do. If something catches your eye, please pm us and we will be more than happy to give you the additional information you'd like :)