New Event Aquachella August 18th and 19th

I'm assuming it is being named after coachella, which makes me really want to hate this event. But, after looking at the limited info online, it does look kind of cool, although I'm still not exactly sure what the event is.

930reef

I'm assuming it is being named after coachella, which makes me really want to hate this event. But, after looking at the limited info online, it does look kind of cool, although I'm still not exactly sure what the event is.
Interesting. Being that it's in Niles, and not downtown or anything, I suppose it will be a good gamble to take to attend? Easy to park at/near White Eagle....

madjoe

Premium member
Lol white eagle i know that place all to well apparently i punched owners son at a wedding. Its nice that its gonna be pretty close by . Sounds like its gonna be food show

xmoji

Eat, Sleep, Reef
My thought exactly, what is it

Funlad3

They're almost a week behind on releasing the vendor list. I'm not optimistic for how this YouTuber ran event will play out. We'll see.... ;)

goat585

Administrator
They're almost a week behind on releasing the vendor list. I'm not optimistic for how this YouTuber ran event will play out. We'll see.... ;)
They did not release it because all the tables sold out in 3 hours. they added another room to add more vendors which took another week to get sorted out. There are a lot of people involved behind the scenes so I think it will turn out great

930reef

Lol white eagle i know that place all to well apparently i punched owners son at a wedding. Its nice that its gonna be pretty close by . Sounds like its gonna be food show
Hahaha! How long ago? Was it a guy named Adam? I think I went to high school w/ the guy you punched! BTW for anyone in the Polish community or anyone who's spent any time living on the far northwest side, "I punched the White Eagle owner's son at a wedding" is an amazing story. Would get you a free round at a list of bars I could name, starting with the Landmark in Norridge/Harwood Heights.