New forum suggestion

poidog

Can you make a new forum for Scuba/Reef related travel?
Diving, snorkeling, vacation reviews and trip reports.

Jep21

Was wondering also if we can add fish/invert/coral profiles.. i now in other forums they have a place where if someone wanted info on a certain fish there would be a tab where u can search for a certain fish and find some info with other reefers inputs about them.. was wondering if maybe we can do that.. i thnk it'll be good for both the new and experienced

sparky5785

Was wondering also if we can add fish/invert/coral profiles.. i now in other forums they have a place where if someone wanted info on a certain fish there would be a tab where u can search for a certain fish and find some info with other reefers inputs about them.. was wondering if maybe we can do that.. i thnk it'll be good for both the new and experienced
Definitly like this one that way say youre at the LFS you see a fish, looks really cool BUT THEN you search for it on our forum and you find out a fellow reefer had one that wiped out his or her corals or was really aggressive or wouldnt eat. Then you dont buy that fish because you read the profile of that fish on this forum. Mistake avoided cash still in your pocket to spend on corals or a different fish.